Friday, March 30, 2007

I finally met up with simeng and oi. Music and lyrics was a fun show, with hugh grant stammering and stuttering, batting his lashes incessantly as he jerked his hips singing about his heart going pop. Along with the corny 80's video and all the frankie says relax jokes (whose tshirt i'm dying to get), it was a very adorable show to watch in all.

I think I was the only one is the theatre laughing at the frankie says relax jokes. I suppose I'm the only idiot stuck in an age before she was born or something. I mean, who else knows about Frankie goes to Hollywood and the controversial song Relax, apprently about anal sex huh.

CONGRATULATIONS LIESEL ON GETTING ACCEPTED INTO NYU.
omg it's NYU for god's sake. Haha I'm so happy it's as if I had been accepted.

No comments: